Cindy Dekker has been managing Rockwood Lodges for the last 10 years.
She answers our 10 Quick Questions below.
- “Where were you born?” – in Durban.
- “How many children do you have?” – one, a daughter of four, going on fourteen!
- “What is the one talent some people may not know about you?” – I’m a good cook.
- ” How would your friends and family describe you?” – Pedantic and kind.
- “If you could choose your ideal job, what would it be?” – I come from a teaching background and I think I was good at it, so probably that.
- “If you were president, what would you change / do?” – I would cut down on unnecessary spending and rather spend on things like education.
- “Have you ever won anything?” – I once won R500 in a lucky draw.
- “What are you scared of?” – Probably anything that makes quick and unexpected movements!
- “What is the one thing you want to do before you die?” – Learn another language and travel to Greece.
- “How do you wish to be remembered by your loved ones when you die?” – As someone you could count on.