Lisa van Wyk is the person on the other end of the line! She has capably handled all our reservations – and more – for the last 3 years.
She answers our 10 Quick Questions below.
- “Where were you born?” – Swaziland
- “How many children do you have?” – 4
- “What is the one talent some people may not know about you?” – I love baking and knitting.
- ” How would your friends and family describe you?” – I’m a friendly and happy person.
- “If you could choose your ideal job, what would it be?” – I would have made a good lawyer!
- “If you were president, what would you change / do?” – I’d ensure better spending on pensioners and the disabled.
- “Have you ever won anything?” – Races at school!
- “What are you scared of?” – I’m nervous around creepy crawlies.
- “What is the one thing you want to do before you die?” – I would love to one day visit Israel with my mother.
- “How do you wish to be remembered by your loved ones when you die?” – A loving mother.