Zama Nkala is always willing to assist and has been with Rockwood Karkloof Lodges for over 5 years.
She answers our 10 Quick Questions below.
- “Where were you born?” – Escourt
- “How many children do you have?” – one
- “What is the one talent some people may not know about you?” – I’m good at cooking and singing.
- ” How would your friends and family describe you?” – A happy, strong and hard working person.
- “If you could choose your ideal job, what would it be?” – I would want to be a nurse.
- “If you were president, what would you change / do?” – If ever there was a way to help the poor and orphans, that would be it.
- “Have you ever won anything?” – I won a few modelling competitions!
- “What are you scared of?” – Losing my loved ones.
- “What is the one thing you want to do before you die?” – I would love to study and travel one day.
- “How do you wish to be remembered by your loved ones when you die?” – A brave and funny person.