Zanele Mabaso is part of the team that keep our lodges clean and she considers this one of her talents! She has been with us for 9 years.
She answers our 10 Quick Questions below.
- “Where were you born?” – Triandra Farm (for our guests, this is the farm on your right just before entering the reserve.)
- “How many children do you have?” – none.
- “What is the one talent some people may not know about you?” – I’m a good cook, can sign and clean well!
- ” How would your friends and family describe you?” – As a hard working, strong woman.
- “If you could choose your ideal job, what would it be?” – I would have wanted to become a paramedic.
- “If you were president, what would you change / do?” – I would focus on healthcare among the poor.
- “Have you ever won anything?” – I once won a medal at school for netball.
- “What are you scared of?” – Surprisingly enough, I’m scared of surprises!
- “What is the one thing you want to do before you die?” – Study further and travel.
- “How do you wish to be remembered by your loved ones when you die?” – As someone made a difference to others.